Get Ready for Laser Hair Removal
It’s necessary to have some care when you do an aesthetic treatment and with laser hair removal it’s nothing different. Read these special tips we made for you and prepare yourself for your appointment.
- Arrive 5 minutes before your appointment;
- Shave within 12 hours prior to treatment to remove the necessary amount of extra growth. This help avoiding hair being singed during treatment. Unlike sugaring or waxing we don’t need to see the hair to effectively eliminate it;
- Don’t expose the area that is receiving treatment to the sun. If you must, or if the laser hair removal is being done in the face, please apply sunscreen;
- We do not advise you to use another type of hair removal treatment between the laser hair removal appointments. If you feel you must, then you could shave the area;
- Before you come to your appointment make sure that the skin is clean and without any cream, lotion, oil or make-up applied on it;
Are you ready to do laser? Book your appointment with us!